Sunday, November 16, 2014

To my Green Kitty

I hope you've all had a relatively fine weekend. To those who have a hectic life, I hope you've had your rest so that the coming week can suck the life outta you. And for those of you who have weeks with a milder temperament,  I hope you had enough fun to drag your ass through your dreary week. I know I sure didn't.

But moving on,  I received news that sincerely got me into a fit of childish giggles, a completely selfless happiness that I haven't experienced in a while. A friend of mine has finally gotten engaged and I'm sure cupids arrow stuck deep. I could see the hearts floating blissfully around her head all the way at my end x3

Now this is no ordinary friend. There are certain people who enter your life, cling on to a piece of your heart and soul ansand never let go during any circumstance. I still remember with vivid clarity the first time I met her and the thought that struck my mind at her doll like beauty."Didn't know this shit of a college has people so adorable around". And her heart was as pure as her nature. Well not completely pure. This adorable creature that I came to love gave new meaning to the phrase "Appearances can be deceptive". But those are stories reserved for my pleasure ;) She isn't someone to be taken lightly though.  Behind that calm exterior and cutesy appearance of a teddy bear lies the heart and pride of a lion, one that refuses to back down against any challenge and one that knows to love without reserve.

I've never met anyone in my life who reached out to others with the sole intention to help, without even a single trace of malice. I've learned that sometimes it's better to forgive ones faults because the faults don't make a person.  The good that they do is what defines them.  And even though we've had countless memories forged during the past four years, from the ritualistic hugs every single morning ( and I cannot tell you how much I miss those) to our crazy antics that range throughout the entire day.  That adorable smile,  that heart melting voice, that innocent goodness and fiery loyalty are some of the traits that make me so damn proud of her. Sometimes,  words are simply not enough to express what and how you feel about a person. And I hope you realise how much you mean to me when I tell you these words because I've seen so few people who've stuck by my side till the very end. Who've accepted me despite my many faults and have helped me become someone I can be proud of.  And for that,  I will forever be in your debt.

And lastly,  to the guy who captured my mehtys heart, I hope you come to realize how absolutely lucky you are to have stolen a gem. One that shines brilliantly on the inside and out. I wish you both the best of luck for a cherished and child infested future.

I love you , Mehty. ♥♥♥





~Meera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment